I'm sick of the people at work.
Sick of these people who only know have to make use of others to make themselves look good.
Who never gives you the support when necessary then push the blame to others when things happen.
What kind of Area Manager are you when you've never held a single meeting with your Management team?
Never bother to come down to even take a look during the busiest days, only appearing when we are going to close and see if there is anything for you to eat?
What kind of Director are you when you fuss about the smallest things when there are more important things that should be done? Who complains more than motivate? Who just like people to suck up to your ass?
And I shall not be some wayang spider to play your stupid look good game. Because I'm better than that.
No comments:
Post a Comment